Cocktails are available to at the Distillery patio and can be enjoyed at an outside table. (Sorry, our county only allows outside drinking.) **Spirits tastings are temporarily unavailable.**
The Wisconsin riverside bluff on which we’ve built our distillery was first planted with grapevines in the 1840s, establishing the estate as a premier winery in the region. Historical records also reveal a tradition of brandy making, which we proudly carry forward by fermenting and distilling on-site all of our family-crafted spirits featuring Wisconsin-grown ingredients.
You may pre-order wine or spirits before your visit, and come to pick up your order from your car. Pre-order by going to our website. Please order by 10am for same day pick up. You may also stop by and order from your car if you didn’t have a chance to order ahead.
Pick-Up Building in the Parking Lot (For Wine & Spirits)
Our Pick-Up Building is the tan building to the left as you enter the parking lot.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Wearing face masks indoors (required per Wisconsin state mandate).
- Providing hand sanitizer stations as you enter the store.
- Regularly disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, as well as tables and chairs.
- Providing contact free pick-up orders over the phone or online.
- Plexiglass barriers at our registers and bars. Wearing face masks and social distancing.
- Only accepting credit or debit cards to minimize potential spread. No cash or checks.
What you can do to keep others safe:
- Wearing a face mask indoors (required per Wisconsin state mandate).
- Respect social distancing between different parties. Parties must be limited to 6 people per Dane County.
- Limited seating is available, carry-in food or beverages are not allowed on the property.
Temporarily Not Available:
- Inside Wine Tastings
- Groups Larger than 6
- Hillside Cave
- Spirits Tastings
The distillery store features all of our Wollersheim spirits, along with our seasonal handcrafted cocktails. We offer a fine selection of Wisconsin made cheeses, chocolates, and snacks, and have a variety of glassware, gift items, gift boxes, and distillery apparel.
When all open Parking spots are filled, we’ve reached our capacity for safe physical distancing. Please come back to visit when there’s more room.