Cocktails will be available to order at our bar in the distillery. They can be enjoyed at an inside or outside table. **Spirits tastings are temporarily unavailable.** Coming soon: Reserve your cocktails online on our website to reserve a table on Saturdays.
The Wisconsin riverside bluff on which we’ve built our distillery was first planted with grapevines in the 1840s, establishing the estate as a premier winery in the region. Historical records also reveal a tradition of brandy making, which we proudly carry forward by fermenting and distilling on-site all of our family-crafted spirits featuring Wisconsin-grown ingredients.
Pick Up Orders
Currently Open Daily 1pm-4:30pm
Our Pick Up Orders Building, the tan building to the left as you enter the parking lot, is designated for bottle pick ups of wine or spirits ordered online. This allows you to choose and pay ahead and come to pick up your order. Please order by 10am for pick up on weekdays or by Friday by 3pm for pick up on the weekend. You may also stop by and order from your car if you didn’t have a chance to order online.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Providing Hand sanitizer stations as you enter the store.
- Regularly disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, as well as tables and chairs.
- Providing contact free pickup orders over the phone or online.
- Plexiglass barriers at our registers and bars. Face masks when we’re not behind the plexiglass or aren’t able to social distance.
- Only accepting Credit or debit cards to minimize potential spread. No cash or checks.
What you can do to keep others safe:
- Wearing a face mask while shopping or travelling to your table is encouraged, but not required.
- Respect social distancing between different parties. Parties must be limited to 6 people per Dane County.
- Limited seating is available, carry-in food or beverages are not allowed on the property.
Temporarily Not Available:
- Inside Wine Tastings
- Groups Larger than 6
- Hillside Cave
- Spirits Tastings
The distillery store features all of our Wollersheim spirits, along with our seasonal handcrafted cocktails. We offer a fine selection of Wisconsin made cheeses, chocolates, and snacks, and have a variety of glassware, gift items, gift boxes, and distillery apparel.
**When all open Parking spots are filled, we’ve reached our capacity for safe physical distancing. Please come back to visit when there’s more room. (Saturday is our busiest day so you may want to choose a different day.)**