Wollersheim Winery’s meeting space, the Vineyard Room, can accommodate groups of up to 60 people in a professional setting outfitted with digital AV equipment. The room also features an outdoor balcony facing the winery’s courtyard, which fits 12 people seated or 25 people standing (weather-permitting).
The Vineyard Room can be rented for business meetings, luncheons, or social gatherings. Winery tours and tastings can also be incorporated into private events. Wollersheim Winery is unable to accommodate weddings, receptions, or dinners.
Want to schedule a private group tour without meeting space rental? Visit our Group Tour Request page.
Availability & Rates
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am–4:00 pm, year-round
- Saturdays and Sundays, 10:00 am–4:00 pm, December through April
- $225 (plus tax) for up to 3 hours (additional $50/hour after; prices subject to change)
- Per-person charge for private or public tours
- Room rental is not available during winery events
- Rectangular tables
- Wine glasses
- Wireless Internet
- Padded chairs
- Sound system with wireless microphone
- Private restrooms
- Coffee maker, coffee, cream, sugar
- DVD player
- Elevator access
- 8’ projector screen & ceiling-mounted projector
- Small kitchen with refrigerator, sink
Private Event Request
Please read our Vineyard Room Rental Policies (below) carefully before submitting your request. After confirming that you have read the policies, complete the online form or call 608-643-6515.
Vineyard Room Rental Policies
• Reservation must be arranged at least one month in advance and is subject to room availability.
• A deposit of $100.00 for the Vineyard Room is required at time of booking to hold and confirm your reservation. You will receive confirmation of your reservation, and the deposit will be applied to the balance of the rental fee. If also scheduling a private tour and tasting, only one $100 deposit is required.
• Deposits will not be refunded if a cancellation is made less than five days before the event.
• The full rental fee is due prior to your arrival at the winery. We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check with proper ID.
• The winery grounds are open from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Because the winery is private property, everyone must vacate the grounds by 5:00 pm.
• In accordance with Wisconsin State Law and Wollersheim Winery’s license, no other alcoholic beverages are permitted at the winery. Only Wollersheim wines are allowed on property (including in parking lots and around the grounds). Bringing beer or any other alcoholic beverage on the property is illegal and will be considered a breach of the rental contract. Any such breach will result in the termination of the event.
• Wollersheim wines are available for purchase by the glass or by the bottle, and wine glasses will be provided. We also sell sparkling grape juice and bottled water in the winery store.
• Should you need it, Wollersheim Winery will provide a vendor list of local caterers.
• No wine will be served to any person under 21 years of age. All guests will be asked to provide ID. Wollersheim Winery staff reserves the right to refuse to serve any event guest who appears to be intoxicated.
• All guests must park in the visitor parking lot at the bottom of the hill unless other arrangements are made in advance. We have limited wheelchair-accessible parking in the courtyard next to the building.
• Wollersheim Winery reserves the right to deny any request based on seasonal activity at the winery and/or the appropriateness of the function.
• Wollersheim Winery is a non-smoking facility.
• Decorations are welcome. Confetti, balloons, and open flame (like candles) are not permitted.
• Renters who wish to use digital AV equipment must check in with a winery staff member before use.
• Event representative is responsible for any damages to the screen, projector, or any other equipment, and will be charged accordingly.
• Any items brought onto the property must be removed from the property. Trash and recycling must be placed in a designated area following your event. This includes all decorations. Winery provides trash bags.
• Any damages to the winery or its property will be the financial responsibility of the event representative or person whose signature is on the contract.
• Prices subject to change.