By chef Scott McGlinchey and Amanda Meyer
From our 2002 Wollersheim Winery Open House
4-6 oz. chicken breast
8 oz. Wollersheim Domaine du Sac wine
3 oz. grape seed oil
3 shallots minced
5 cloves garlic minced
16 oz. can of diced tomatoes
12 oz. artichoke hearts quartered
6 oz. kalamata olives halved
6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and grill until just barely done.
2. Remove from grill and toss with 2 oz Domaine du Sac, 1 T rosemary, 1 clove minced garlic and 1 oz Cuisine Perel grape seed oil. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
3. For sauce, heat remaining grape seed oil over medium heat and add shallots and garlic and sauté till translucent. Add 6 oz Domaine du Sac and reduce by half.
4. Add diced tomatoes (use fresh when in season) artichokes and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in olives and rosemary, allow to cool for 10 minutes then add the Feta cheese. Season with pepper then salt.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
7. Place chicken over sauce and enjoy with a glass or two of the wonderful Domaine du Sac.