Wollersheim Winery offers private tours for groups of 20 to 60 people, by reservation only. We require a guaranteed minimum of 20 guests for private tours. Groups of less than 20 people are welcome to join our public tours. All guests who wish to taste wine must be 21 years old or older and able to present government-issued identification.
Availability & Rates
Our educational walking tour lasts one hour, covers the winery’s history and buildings, grape-growing, and wine production, and concludes with a wine tasting. Group tour guidelines are as follows:
- December 1 to April 30, available 7 days a week.
- May 1 to November 30, available Mondays through Thursdays only.
- Private group tours begin at: 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm.
- Rate is $8 per person.
- Not available on winery event days.
- We are unable to accommodate after-hours events.
Bus Parking & Accessibility
We do not have turn-around clearance for coach buses at the winery building. Buses should park in the designated bus area in the parking lot. The walking path to the winery entrance is a gradual, 300-foot incline. Please make a note on the Group Tour Request Form (below) if your group has special needs. The tour involves a fair amount of walking, but elevator access is available.
Group Tour Request
To request a private group tour, please fill out the form below, or call (608) 643-6515 and ask for a retail manager.